Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14568 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,716 (元18,641) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)