Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,061 (€2,715) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)