Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00871 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,673 (¥306,716) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)