Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00944 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,008 (¥530,689) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)