Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00893 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,199 (¥470,219) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)