Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00186 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,486 (1,878,581 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)