Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XOF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,360 (1,879,727 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (26 minutes ago)