Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05317 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,947 (Mex$ 55,424) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)