Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,377 prices entered by 1,206 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $7,031 in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)