Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,069 prices entered by 1,172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,695 in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)