Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.739 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,888 (NZ$6,617) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)