Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,898 (NZ$6,839) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (42 minutes ago)