Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.684 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,942 (NZ$5,762) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)