Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.746 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,920 (NZ$6,596) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (18 minutes ago)