Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,749 in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (41 minutes ago)