Cost of living comparison between New Orleans, Louisiana, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,745 in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)