Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13631 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,020 (Q22,158) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)