Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13350 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,683 (Q12,607) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)