Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13356 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,378 (Q17,803) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)