Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 725 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13625 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,813 (Q20,646) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)