Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27867 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,059 (14,566 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (32 minutes ago)