Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28980 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 35% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,005 (17,270 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (43 minutes ago)