Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27493 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,737 (13,591 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)