Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27938 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,677 (16,742 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)