Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26322 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,420 (12,993 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)