Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00886 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,149 (¥468,061) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)