Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00894 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,590 (¥513,300) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)