Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00896 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,627 (¥404,637) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)