Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00893 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,050 (¥453,471) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)