Cost of living comparison between Neiva, Colombia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,842 (COL$5,587,687) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)