Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10152 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,383 (23,470 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)