Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10090 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,861 (28,356 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)