Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26322 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,557 (13,514 ₪) in Nazareth.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)