Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27669 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,154 (15,012 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (39 minutes ago)