Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30702 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,996 (R$ 9,759) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (32 minutes ago)