Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,310 (€2,125) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)