Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,869 (€3,114) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)