Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,042 (€3,410) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)