Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,149 (€2,723) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (33 minutes ago)