Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14993 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,916 (元19,447) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)