Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15747 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,837 (元18,013) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (40 minutes ago)