Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15887 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,718 (元17,107) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)