Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.761 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,524 (C$4,632) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)