Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,702 (C$4,799) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)