Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 31% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,053 (€3,504) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)