Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,396 (€4,583) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)