Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,492 (€4,375) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (31 minutes ago)