Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,712 (€3,313) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)