Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01653 USD / MZN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,809 (169,957 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)