Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,511 (4,843 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)