Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,112 (5,444 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)