Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,463 (2,916,054 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (32 minutes ago)