Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,105 (¥454,777) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)