Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,080 (¥349,795) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)