Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00962 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,245 (¥337,238) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)