Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00893 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,011 (¥449,112) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)