Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 50% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,954 (2,769,163 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)