Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00167 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 42% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,310 (3,189,196 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)