Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 USD / TZS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,246 (5,093,814 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)