Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 40% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,878 in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)