Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,679 in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)