Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,786 (€2,625) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)