Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.243 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,792 (€3,052) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)