Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,401 prices entered by 599 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01483 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 49% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,609 (₨108,470) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (36 minutes ago)