Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,947 prices entered by 576 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01551 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,297 (₨148,069) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)