Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22572 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,103 (RM9,315) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)