Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 50% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,575 (2,872KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)