Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,347 (4,105KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (31 minutes ago)