Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,818 (3,061KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)