Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,432 (2,503KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)