Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,144 (3,568KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)