Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 USD / BAM
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,976 (3,150KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)