Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 USD / KMF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,998 (1,676,766 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)