Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 USD / KMF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,636 (1,160,465 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)