Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 USD / KMF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,247 (1,496,890 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)