Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00216 USD / KMF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,873 (1,789,062 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (28 minutes ago)