Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,348 (2,348 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (41 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)