Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 4% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,636 (3,636 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (32 minutes ago)