Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,816 (2,816 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)