Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01404 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,187 (₨155,730) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (43 minutes ago)