Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,435 (€3,231) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (21 minutes ago)