Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,796 (€3,389) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)