Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,559 (€2,355) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)