Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 20% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,597 (€3,086) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)