Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 978 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03534 USD / UYU
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,304 ($U93,505) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (35 minutes ago)