Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14534 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,064 ($b21,080) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (35 minutes ago)