Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,494 (COL$7,302,165) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)