Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00810 USD / JMD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,957 (J$488,460) in Montego Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)