Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00777 USD / JMD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,541 (J$326,821) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)