Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,522 (€2,036) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)