Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,411 (€4,057) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)