Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,871 (€3,320) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)