Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,011 (€3,435) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 3 hours ago)