Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14827 USD / TTD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,183 (21,464 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)