Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14927 USD / TTD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,478 (23,299 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)