Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00996 USD / KES
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,395 (Shilling240,458) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)