Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,838 (¥546,159) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (38 minutes ago)