Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,231 (C$5,357) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)