Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,591 (3,621 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (33 minutes ago)