Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,726 (₨494,293) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)