Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22457 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,467 (RM10,984) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)