Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23889 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,800 (RM11,723) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (44 minutes ago)